Enhance Your Page Speed with Our Services
In light of Google's introduction of the Core Web Vitals metric and its Page Experience update, which prioritizes user experience, the significance of speed has escalated. According to a Deloitte study, even a mere 0.1-second enhancement in page load time boosted conversion to transactions by 8%. Google is set to incentivize swiftly loading pages while imposing penalties on slower ones. Employing several best practices can enhance page speed, including optimizing servers, implementing caching, refining the content management system (CMS), streamlining code for efficiency, and optimizing images.
Evaluate Your Website's Speed
- Assess the speed of your website, a critical factor within Core Web Vitals and for user satisfaction.
- Initiate a complimentary site audit to evaluate your current speed status and identify strategies for improvement.
- Identify specific areas for enhancement, such as optimizing images, reducing server response times, and minimizing render-blocking resources.
Speed on Mobile Devices
- Mobile internet usage surpasses desktop, making mobile site performance crucial.
- Search engines prioritize mobile-first indexing, impacting your site's visibility.
- Mobile loading speed greatly influences user experience and SEO rankings.
- Research highlights a concerning gap: mobile speed is 2.6 times slower than desktop.
- Mobile Speed Index is 7.9 seconds, compared to desktop's 2.9 seconds.
Mobile Accelerated Pages
- Google's Core Web Vitals and Experience Update prioritize user experience.
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is relevant beyond news websites.
- AMP doesn't directly impact rankings but enhances mobile experience.
- AMP provides the fastest mobile experience, benefiting mobile search performance.